Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another cartoonist blog?!

I know, like there aren't enough cartoonist blogs out there already. But I figured the world needed at least one more, mine!

The biggest reason I created this blog is because I wanted a place to throw up doodles and sketches and work from freelance gigs, or whatever I happen to be working on at the time that doesn't necessarily fit in with my regular website. But at the same time, it wouldn't be a cartoonist blog without cartoons, so don't worry, there will be plenty of those as well. Old and new work alike.

I don't know how often I'll update since I'm pretty new to the blogoshpere, but I'll try to update regularly.

To get started, here's a couple t-shirt designs I just finished this week. One is for Performance Radiator, featuring Prickly the Cactus, their mascot, dressed as Elvis, singing to a bunch of skeletons of other radiator companies that are defunct or soon-to-be defunct.

The second T-shirt design is for a travel writer buddy of mine Kelsey Timmerman who writes humorous travel articles that are hilarious! You can read his work at www.whereamiwearing.com. He'll be using the t-shirt to give away as prizes for various contests.

Laters!
Geoff