Pages

Monday, November 5, 2007

New strip idea "Technophobes" - What do you think?

I'm kicking around a new strip idea called Technophobes. It's about the daily struggle we all face in trying to keep up with and live with technology, and how some people have to be drug kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

I'm still debating on whether to have it be a gag-a-day format or have a regular character that's a Technophobe, and have it chronicle his struggles with all the new gadgets, programs, email, cell phones, and thingamajigs, that we all suffer through each day. Right now, I'm leaning towqard the gag-a-day format because there are many different types of technophobes, and different people are afraid or nervous about different types of technology.

Here's a few roughs that I've dooodled out. Let me know what you think of the concept and ideas, good or bad. If you have any ideas or suggestions, let me know those too. : )

Laters!
Geoff









No comments: